Mogul plants with regimented product discharge
Special plant for the manufacture of all starch-moulded products which require a regimented discharge due to their characteristics. Execution also available without depositor for completion of an existing Mogul plant for the regimented discharge.
Products made from gum & jelly: Unlimited variety
- Optional continuous or intermittent tray transport, depending on product requirements
- Large selection of depositors, two-stroke or full tray technique, Mono, One-Shot, Starlight with filling
- Brushless execution of the complete plant
- Triangular tray turning device
- Special extractable product cleaning
- Regimented discharge onto wire mesh belt
- Most efficient height adjustable product pre-cleaning
- Depositing chain outside the product area
- High plant availability
- Low maintenance i.e. by programmable single servo-electrical drives
- Execution in accordance with explosion prevention
- Easy operation and highest hygienic level
Components Mogul plants with regimented product discharge
- Straight feed
- Lateral feed
- Feed via rotary plate
- Connection to automatic transport system
Starch tray loaded with destacker
- The pallets with tray stacks are transported automatically into an unloading position of the loader.
- Each one chain running left and right in the guide rails of the frame walls is equipped with grippers.
- In each cycle one pair of grippers Catches a stack of up to 7 starch trays.
- The starch trays are taken out by a lift latch device from the starch tray pack and put into the feeding system of the Mogul plant.
- Maximum stacking height is 3.300 mm.
Wire mesh depowdering station
- Special triangular turning device with tray clamp
- Product depowdering onto circulating wire mesh in regimented formation.
- Tray return unit by 2 return arms
- Pre cleaning of products with adjustable suction nozzles
- Height adjustable blowing nozzle for product cleaning by air
- Straight, regimented product discharge
- Product discharge height approx. 1090 mm
Starch tray filling and printing section
- Starch powder transport from wire mesh depowdering station to tray filling station.
- Circulating conveyor device (conveyor screws) which is transporting and uniformly spreading the starch powder into the tray. Excess powder is recirculated.
- Starch powder compression by adjustable blades
- Servo-electrically controlled stamping operation with tray cleaning
- Multiple-stroke depositors
- One-Stroke Mono depositors
- One-Stroke One-Shot depositors
- One-Stroke Starlight with filling depositors
- Depositors laterally extractable
- Depositors in “EasyClean” execution
Stacker with part stacker
- The starch trays are taken out by a lift handle device from the chain and put onto each other in the magazine.
- Afterwards the stacked tray is taken by a pair of grippers and repositioned onto the pallet
- Plant speed up to 22 trays / min
- Working height 1340 mm
- Tray dimensions 790...828 x 36...420 mm
- Stacking height starch trays up to 3.300 mm
- Steel pallets for 2 or 3 stacks
- Up to 12 colours/flavours each depositor
- Pump system depending on product data, i.e.
- Full-tray system up to 22 x 38 pistons
- Multiple-tray system up to 14 x 42 pistons