Flexible. Fast. Efficient.
Create a diverse range of chocolate or jelly confectionery products with just one production line – with or without filling!
The innovative ConfecVARIO machine concept ensures efficient and highly economical production of your confectionery products. The modular design ensures a high degree of scalability of the plant. The modular design minimises production faults or downtimes due to plant shutdowns, as parts of the plant can continue to produce if worst comes to worst.
Most of the maintenance and cleaning of the plant can also be carried out during operation – for example, maintenance and cleaning sections can be integrated, in which the mould carriers can wait. This means that individual sections of a plant can be shut down and serviced without interfering with ongoing production.
The innovative machine concept of ConfecVARIO makes it possible to produce a wide variety of chocolate articles. Produce filled or solid chocolates with and without additives on the chainless plant. The highly flexible production line enables precision depositing, EasyClean designs and absolute flexibility.
With ConfecVARIO, you can produce a wide variety of gum and jelly products. Produce hygienically in polycarbonate moulds, dose with the highest possible depositing accuracy, and shape the products in a gentle and organised manner.
Succeed in the market for dietary supplements and over-the-counter medicines with trendy, tasty and active effective OTC confectionery.
ConfecVARIO is a plant for the production of OTC confectionery, taking into account all relevant hygienic aspects. It can also be customised specifically to meet your requirements.
- Wide variety of chocolate and/or jelly products
- Flexible plant layouts thanks to modular design
- Maintenance and cleaning during operation
- Innovative transport system takes over additional functions such as lifting, vibration or ribbon depositing movements
- Chainless mould conveyor for maximum hygiene and cycle independence
- VarioCABINET: Individual shelves in the cooling cabinet that can be removed without tools
- Optimum accessibility
- Unrestricted process observation
- Very short changeover times