Your career at WDS
Employee knowledge is one of the main factors in shaping the company´s development. To maintain our strength in the future we are looking for colleagues who are aware that standing still today means going backwards tomorrow.
To strengthen our motivated team, we are still looking for substantial support.For more detailed information please visit our German website.
Training with a future
As a leading international manufacturer of confectionery plants we provide the basis for a successful career with good opportunities and chances. Currently, we are training 23 apprentices. Experienced instructors guide you with their respective know-how and proven training methods. From the start you will be fully involved in the daily production processes and obtain a comprehensive and exciting training. We offer perspectives. Qualified young professionals are usually covered in our team after their apprenticeships.
What do we train?
- Industrial Mechanic (female / male) · Application area: machinery and plant
- Electronics (female / male) · Application area: industrial technology
- Mechatronics (female / male)
- Cutting machine operator (female / male) • Application area: lathes systems
- Cutting machine operator (female / male) • Application area: milling systems
- Dual course of study "Bachelor of Engineering" in connection with an apprenticeship as an electronics technician for industrial systems (female / male)
- Technical Product Designer (female / male) - specialization: machinery and plant construction
Who are we looking for?You have a good comprehension, you work conscientiously and have excellent communication skills and you are flexible and internationally interested? You enjoy working in a team, are motivated and creative, open to new challenges and have a sense of responsibility?
Then you are right for us. We welcome applications from "Gymnasium" and qualified students from "Realschule". But also students of "Hauptschule" with a good degree have excellent opportunities with us.
Please send your application with the usual documents by 30th September for the start of apprenticeship in the following year. The training starts in August.
WINKLER und DÜNNEBIER
Ringstraße 1 · 56579 Rengsdorf
Tel. +49 2634 9676-200
Fax +49 2634 9676-269